Our philosophy on project relationships...
Diako Construction believes that quality construction begins with building quality relationships.
- The quality of a job directly correlates to a diverse team of tradesmen working productively together. Yet, so much of the construction field operates inefficiently. If not proactively managed for the benefit of all, this inefficiency can quickly create confusion and finger-pointing, where everyone begins scratching for what diminishing profits can be saved for their benefit. Allowing this toxic dynamic in a technical building project erodes not just the morale of the working team, but also the satisfaction of the client.
- Since 1991, Diako’s commitment to integrity, truth, accuracy and quality provides a value structure that is required for all alliance members and subcontractors. Together we have a proven track record and depend on one another’s expertise, honesty and talents.
- To insure these values remain on the forefront, we have developed systems for working together. We rely on these systems to hold us accountable and confident in relying on one another in our work.
Diako Construction is owned and operated by Brian Bennett Sr., a dental and healthcare construction specialist with over twenty years of construction experience. Brian has developed the unique Total Construction Management Process and acquired supporting Internet based tools (INconnect and Specbook) to follow what he has learned works for construction project management. Brian evaluates his team’s productivity and effectiveness with great care in optimizing everyone’s strengths to best serve individual client needs. Brian emphasizes that the ability to achieve quality relationships is the difference between a successful and failed project. Once you meet Brian you will see his dedication to serving others, building relationships and achieving precise plans.
Brian Bennett Sr. Qualifications
- In the construction industry since 1980
- Specializes as Project Manager
- Insurance Liability Administrator
- Premise Analyst
- CPM Schedule Coordinator
- Value Engineering Director
- Estimating and Feasibility Manager
- Master Electrician
- HVAC CFM Analyst
- Lighting Designer
- Computer Network Designer
- CAD Operator