We build unique benefits for clients.
Diako Construction systematizes planning tools to insure reliability, integrity and accuracy.
- We supply and evaluate a diverse team of subcontractors specializing in all fields of construction to complete projects: framing, flooring, electric, plumbing, cabinetry, etc.
- Projects are quoted using our proprietary, web-based interactive system – Specbook - to introduce clients to the diversity of quality features that their facility can entail.
- Our INconnect project management system sees that tasks are distributed to all subcontractors to view and update progress on a daily basis.
- Our quality control checklists are monitored and updated by our Site Supervisor for each project.
- We coordinate all scheduling and material requirements with sub-contractors to keep deadlines solid and reflective of real time.
- Live weekly meetings are held with subcontractor to reinforce quality measurements and schedules.
- We are regularly available to our clients to answer questions, confirm details and report progress.
Click here for a detailed list of our services
View the Diako Total Construction Management Process